Application of Dermatoglyphics
- Helps child to develop their advantageous fields.
- Reinforces child’s weak fields and provide a suitable learning method.
- Enables children to learn effectively.
- Helps to choose a suitable learning style and method
- Helps to choose a suitable course/area of development depending on one’s strengths.
- Helps us to fully understand our strong and weak fields.
- Helps us to know our most suitable learning style and to position ourselves in the most suitable field of work/study.
- Helps us to manage human resources and customer management more effectively.
- Helps us to reduce operating cost and increase corporate value.
Benefits of Dermatoglyphics
- Comprehensive : Accurately understand one’s multiple intelligences, strengths and weaknesses, and the most effective learning style.
- Objectivity : Unbiased towards cultural background, results are not affected by environment, health, emotional factors
- Stability : Reliable genetic information as fingerprints never change and need only be done once in a lifetime.
- No age limit : Age range from 1 ~ 100
- Simple : Simple, convenient, no adverse effects, not comprising of any questions whatsoever