Who Is It For?
Toddlers (age 1-4)
From birth through about age three there are vast numbers of connections and collections being recorded in the brain.
Children (age 4-12)
Benefits of Way2Brain DMIT : Knowing a toddler’s potentials at the early age help parents make decisions on parenting styles and educational methods.
From age three through twelve the brain begins to prune the excessive synapses in an attempt to get organized and eliminate what is not necessary.
Teenagers & Young Adults (age 12-25))
Benefits of Way2Brain DMIT :At this age, Children are curious to learn and they can absorb more than they will when they grow older. Discovering their learning styles and areas of intelligences at this age gives a clue on what courses and activities they should spend more time on.
The teenage years consist of more aggressive pruning as the brain begins to specialize and build an identity.
Adult (age 25+)
Benefits of Way2Brain DMIT : Discovering learning styles at this age can better enhance one’s learning experience. It also serves as a guideline on what type of courses one should take.
Adulthood ushers in a bit of a pruning plateau, where some connections are diminished and others are enhanced.
Benefits of Way2Brain DMIT :Understanding one’s areas of intelligences help an adult make decisions on careers. Understanding more about self can help adults communicate better and thus build better relationships. Employers can also apply dermatoglyphics analysis to find out the strength and weakness of their employees for position placement.
Way2Brains DMIT provides services at Schools, Organizations, Gatherings and Companies. We will provide you Customized Solutions as per your requirements.
Corporates (Human Resource)
- Understand your student’s natural character traits
- Identify best learning style for students
- Identify student’s innate talents and weaknesses
- Tailor-make your student’s learning programs & teaching methods
- Maintain Classroom division as per student’s learning sensitivity
- Find the right person for the right job.
- Pre-employment screening.
- Entrust your employee who has the most potential.
- Discover employees’ potentials, maximizing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Create an all-star workforce
- Reorganize your workforce for better performance
- HR training and development
- Evaluate your managers’ performances and core competencies